Yossef Benharosh : web developer resume
- Specializes in PHP development. Including: Object-Oriented Programming, mySQL, as a data base, and Laravel, as a framework.
- Specializes in working with jQuery, using plugins and writing jQuery and java script based code.
- Drupal developer, specializing in developing new modules and themes, and in taming existing modules.
- Good working knowledge of organic SEO.
Drupal & PHP Developer, June 2011 – present
- Mcity.co.il & Rishon.mcity.co.il - a news site serving tens of thousands of visitors that want to catch up on local news and current events.The site was written "from scratch" to fully mature and stable PHP-MVC system that can serve everything that is needed from a newspaper. Including articles, surveys, publications, newsletter, bulletin board, landing pages, multiple domains, etc.
- Freefax.co.il - PHP site that provides fax services. I worked as a PHP and mySQL programmer, and also on the front end with jQuery, Ajax, html and CSS. I wrote the cart and invoice modules .
- Puzzlemedia.co.il – Bilingual Drupal website for film producers.
- Yaronlivne.co.il – Drupal based app that I wrote most of its’ modules and developed its’ theme.
- RTLery.com - Drupal website for hardware engineering firm.
- Tiktik.co.il/mobile – PHP based website which is a cellular version to an existing Drupal tickets site. I had to write an elaborate mySQL queries to pull the data from the database.
- Dybbuk.co.il/mobile - PHP website that is a cellular version for a Drupal site for a designer firm.
- wallanddeco.co.il/mobile - PHP website that is a cellular version for a Drupal site for a home decor shop.
- PHPenthusiast.com – Tutorials website based devoted to Object Oriented PHP on PHP with a cellular version.
- Reshetech.co.il – Tutorials website based on PHP with a cellular version.
Involved in the following projects
- Sellphone.co.il – I wrote a Drupal module for the site that converts mySQL tables to Excel spreadsheets, and developed the news letter functionality in the site based on an existing modules.
- ZeZebra – a startup that I themed its Drupal site, and also developed its PHP based mobile version.
- myAPI - I think it is the simplest way to provide API services for a small to medium businesses that want to provide data based services to their customers.
- csvtax - Drupal 7 module that transforms a CSV file into an hierarchical taxonomy.
- cornerSlider - a jQuery plugin that slides content in and out the page when the user scrolls down and up the page.
- Benharosh, Y 2015, The essentials of Object Oriented PHP, Leanpub (eBook 215 pages)
- Hebrew University MSc of Science (93).
- Back end programming languages: PHP, mySQL, Bash.
- Frameworks: Laravel, PHPUnit, jQuery, AngularJS.
- Standards and protocols: AJAX, XML, JSON, SOAP.
- APIs: OAUTH2, YouTube API, google maps API.
- Content Management Systems: Drupal (6, 7), Wordpress.
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux.
- IDEs: Aptana, Eclipse, Notepad++.
- Others: Photoshop, GIMP, Illustrator, Git, Github.